Friday, August 5, 2011

This Month's Menu List.

Well, here is the menu for this week. A lot of this is the same ol, same ol. But when your budget doesn't stretch very far, well you do what you can.

1st. Pizza
2nd. hamburger helper
3rd hamburgers
4th tuna helper
5th sloppy joes
6th chili burritoes
7th Grilled Chicken Breasts and Potato Salad with Jalapeno Stuffed Olives*
8th Tator Tot Casserole
9th Waffles?* [I can't remember If I've posted this before, gonna have to look]
10th Italian Meatballs*
11th Hamburgers
12th Spam
13th Spaghetti
14th Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken*
15th Hamburger Helper
16th Pizza Casserole
17th Oven Crusty Fish*
18th Hamburgers [he once bragged that he could eat hamburgers all th time - one of these days he's going to figure out no to say things like that to me...]
19th Tuna Helper
20th Sloppy Joes
21st Oriental Beef and Noodles*
22nd Spam
23rd Spaghetti
24th Hamburgers
25th Beefy Bean Chili?* [I can't remember If I've posted this before, gonna have to look]
26th Chili Dogs
27th Beans
28th Easy Italian Vegetable Soup*
29th Fried Wontons?* [I can't remember If I've posted this before, gonna have to look]
30th Omlete [aka breakfast]
31st Hamburgers

The * titles are the new recipes for this month. Or the recipes that I don't think I've posted before. In this case they will be posted as we [excuse me... I] make them.

I just realized too that one of the changes that has happend for use was a chang from a weekly pay check, and weekly shopping to monthly. And yes, I do do most of our monthly shopping once. All that is except th highly perishables, that's usually only milk. So this is our monthly list. I think in the future I'm going to just post the new recipes, and any old ones that I havn't posted yet.