Friday, September 14, 2007

Shopping Day [9-14-2007]

Well, today's shopping day. I've got a list made up of dinner menues. And I'm going to Start a weekly list of them. So everytime He says "can we have this?" I'll see when I can make that for him and write it down. I'm making a point to try at least one new recipe a week; no more though. Just one. If he likes it fine, if he doesn't that's fine too. I've been very blessed in the fact that I've only bombed once or twice. For the most part he likes what I'm fixing. There have been several that was ok, just don't fix 'em a lots though.

The Menu this Week:

Today:
Grilled Cheese, and soup. [Yes, the plain old soup and sandwich]

15th:
Baked Potatoes. [Yes, we can and do make a meal out of Baked potatoes occasionally. He's requested this one.]

16th:
Breakfast: consisting of Bacon, eggs, hash browns and maybe biscuits.

17th:
Pizza Casserole [I could fix this every day almost and he'd never complain.]

18th:
Mickie Stew 1 [This is one of my mother's recipes. He's liked all the others that I've made for him so far. there are currently 12 Mickie Stews]

19th:
Beef Enchiladas

20th:
Hamburgers [He could eat a lot of these as well.]

I will post the recipes on the appropriate day do stay tuned.