Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mickie Stew 1

Wow, this weekend got away from me. Well, Friday night we had breakfast for Dinner. It went well as always. He likes it. And We ate good that night. Monday night we had another one of his favorites, Pizza Casserole. He love this, and I could make it for him all of the time if I wanted. It is I have to confess very good.

Tonight we are having Mickie Stew 1.

This was my mothers Brian child when I was a very young girl. The beauty of Mickie Stew is that you can do just about any thing with it. It is only limited by your imagination and pantry. You can add just about anything to it. A few can goods, and a little ground beef and viola. You have a meal.

1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1 (15oz) can cut green beans
1 (15oz) can new potatoes, quartered

Brown beef and drain fat. Add onion and cook until tender. Add beans and potatoes and their liquids to meat and cook until liquids have almost evaporated.